We really mean it when we say we’re First for Staff.
This means the benefits of working for any school within our Trust are continuing to grow and develop based on direct feedback from our teachers and support staff.
Benefits of working in our Trust include:
- Free tea and coffee in staff rooms – we understand the importance of a good brew
- Free onsite parking at most SEEAT schools*
- Exceptional opportunities for meaningful continuous professional development and support to progress your career
- Generous Annual Leave for Support Staff increasing over length of service
- Generous Occupational Pension Scheme - whether a teacher or support staff employee, you will automatically become an active member of an occupational pension scheme from the start date of your employment (Local Government Pension Scheme for Support Staff and Teachers’ Pension Scheme for teachers).
- Incremental Progression and Cost of Living – SEEAT follows the nationally agreed pay scale for all staff. Further details are in our Pay Policy
- Flexible Working - We actively encourage a culture of flexible working that supports colleagues with their work-life-balance and those with caring responsibilities. In addition, a number of other supportive policies aid work-life balance and create a family-friendly workplace. These include hybrid working arrangements (where applicable to the role) and our Leave of Absence Policy, which covers areas such as time off for dependents, house moves and graduations.
- Family Friendly – SEEAT is fully committed to helping working parents balance work and family life wherever this is operationally and financially possible. Our maternity, paternity and adoption leave packages are significantly more favourable than statutory requirements and cover areas such as shared parental leave and parental leave.
- Employee Assistance Programme, Health Assured, for free and confidential advice
- Cycle to work scheme - save money on cycling to work (or even for pleasure) with our tax efficient cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts for Teachers – all SEEAT staff can access discounts across a range of major retailers
- Local Discounts – a range of discounts with local businesses – supporting our local communities and ensuring our staff can make their money go further.
- Free will writing service – we are pleased to have partnered with Dunham McCarthy who offer a free will writing service for SEEAT employees and their partners where the sessions are done virtually. They are experienced will writers and are members of the Institute of Professional Will Writers, as well as being regulated by the financial Conduct Authority.
*onsite parking is not available at Westborough School and is allocated on a first come – first served basis.